Before you submit a managed account application, please ensure you have done the following:
- Read the Bullioo Capital Financial Services Guide
- Read the Bullioo Investment Program
- Read the Pepperstone Financial Service Guide
- Read the Pepperstone Product Disclosure Statement
If you would like to submit an application of our managed account service, the next steps are
- Make an electronic copy of your license and a utility bill for identification purposes.
- Apply for a suitability assessment with HLK Group
* see tips for entity structures below
- On success there will be further instructions to create a broker account with Pepperstone.
- Deposit your funds with Pepperstone
- When step 2-4 are completed we will start trading with your account.
Tips for application when using entities
- As part of the ASIC Derivative Transaction Rules, all non-individual accounts will require a Legal Entity Identifier from the 1st of October 2018 for regulatory reporting purposes.
Account holders can obtain an LEI from an endorsed LOU (Local Operating Unit) of the Global Legal Entity Identifier System such as Bloomberg LEI. There may be a fee for allocating the LEI at the LOU’s discretion.
- the Asset & Liability information is asking for the entity assets and liabilities instead of the individual.
- a Company that has 1 director only needs to tick Company.
- a Company that has 2 directors needs to tick Company and JOINT NAME.
- a SMSF that has 4 members but only one individual trustee only need to tick SMSF.
- a SMSF that has 4 members but two individual trustees need to tick SMSF and JOINT NAME.
- a SMSF that has 4 members but only one director of corporate trustee only need to tick SMSF.
- a SMSF that has 4 members but two directors of corporate trustee need to tick SMSF and JOINT NAME.
If you have any questions after reading the FSGs and PDSs, please contact us.